Friday, February 22, 2013

Linux! I am here!

    I recently changed my OS to Linux Ubuntu.  And good god, I am loving it.  It's just so pretty!  And very user friendly, not only that but my computer runs SO much faster on it.  It was hard to change at first, and I had to go through a different version of Linux before deciding on Ubuntu, but I am glad that I did. 
   Alas, in my excitement I failed to back up all of my music.  Some number of gigs of music (including some of my own mixes) were lost into the void of cyberspace.  No big loss, really.  Except, it kind of is.  But it's fixable.  So, my question to you is: what are some good artists to download?  I would love anything electronic (dubstep, drum 'n bass, electro, house, etc.) also anything folk-y or indie.  I'm probably not going to sleep anytime soon.  Blasting Pandora until I can reclaim my lost files.  Not to mention I have SO much to explore in this OS!  So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment