Thursday, February 20, 2014

Divine Cocophony

A wondrous collectious
    Cacophony of love.
  The feeling once the beat
        Begins to kick,
Lulls me into a wondrous
    Collection of bobbing
Bop
        Bops
    Of my head.
Stop,
    Listen to this
  Beating heart, whose
      Beats beat through
    The speakers.
O, the song sings soulful through
        My ears,
          Brain,
                Heart.
Silence is the soul and yet
      Music is heaven.
          Or hell,
Depending on the song.
  And that is beautiful,
    The fact,
        That
Music can take me through
      Paradise
    Or hell.
Here the trees are green,
    The grass is golden,
  And the sky precious
          Azure.
Leading me through these
    Divine songs,
  The nine levels of bliss,
        Misery,
      And purgatory.
And here It is,
  This divine cacophony
                Of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment